Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im pissed!! My rims are only 1 year and 5 months old, and the clear coat is coming off of my rims. Racing Hart said they wont cover them because they are over 1 year old. That is such bullshit. Anyway, I guess I just had to vent a little. What do you think about this. Anyone know of any places to get this fixed and how much it will be. I have heard that it is gonna cost me about 100 for each rim. What a rip off! I guess it is time to get some new rims, well after the swap anyway

· Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, i might get them fixed. Im not too sure yet. All 4 rims have the clear coat coming off. So, I might end up just using them as spare rims and tires, or just use them during the winter. I dont know, it just kind of bums me out.

· Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have the C2000 evos, they were perfect until about 3 weeks ago and then all of a sudden bug chunks of the clear coat started coming off. I dont know what the deal with them is.

· Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thats what im sayin, I cant even believe that this happened. I think I might get them fixed. I havent decided yet. I want to do my swap first and if i have some money left over, i might get them fixed.

· Registered
103 Posts
lol my friend has racing harts the c2 3pc. since 96 and still has the clearcoat i think RH started going shitty on the rims after 2000
one prob with em tho you can get the center caps back and we have one missing :(

· Registered
25 Posts
I have had Racing Hart C2 Evolutions for less than 6 months and a chunk of something came off. It wasn't any part of the spoke area. It was part of the area under the lug cover that kind of has a rough look to it.

· Registered
766 Posts
that really sux man...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.