Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have buy this game yet for GameCube?

I'm debating whether or not I should buy this for the lady. We both suck at DDR but it would be fun to laugh our asses off & have some fun during the summer.

Just wondering whether or not it's worth it. Opinions? Discuss.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TSXmike said:
the other ddr's are fun (for ps2)... i say pick it up
Yeah I've seen them and only played once... God that was terrible :p

Anyway I see one from CensusPC for $99.99 [Game + Two mats] -- sounds like a good deal to me :confused

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Dang I'd forgotten about this game! :hehe

Yeah since you've got a GC, then I'd say it's a good game to try. If you have access to a PS/ps2 then I'd suggest trying to run down an old copy of DDR: Disney Mix. Undervalued at the time, it's starting to become a semi-collectors item. It features amoung other songs "Night of Fire" from Initial D 1st Stage.

·
Registered
219 Posts
The game doesn't have the greatest variety of music, and you'd better damn well like the music from SMB games if you get this, since that's the majority of the soundtrack. :) It skews really easy, but this is a good thing for casual DDR players, since the latest offerings like Supernova can be kinda intimidating. It has unlockable songs, mini games, vs. play, etc., so it should last you a while.

It has quite a following, too, even on dedicated gaming forums, so I say go for it.

-Mike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.