Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got my friend to put 2nd amp im my 2000 civic and now i cant see how fast im going at night. all we did is put another amp and now there is no light around the speedometer, but some things light up like seatbelt light and high beam. i got an auto and the lights for p r n d light up only if i dont turn on my head lights. i checked the fuses and havent found any blown. could it be a bulb needs to be replaced? i never touched anything around that area(speedometer) any help will be appreciated, thanks

· Registered
176 Posts
0wch said:
i got my friend to put 2nd amp im my 2000 civic and now i cant see how fast im going at night. all we did is put another amp and now there is no light around the speedometer, but some things light up like seatbelt light and high beam. i got an auto and the lights for p r n d light up only if i dont turn on my head lights. i checked the fuses and havent found any blown. could it be a bulb needs to be replaced? i never touched anything around that area(speedometer) any help will be appreciated, thanks
if the fuses are ok then either tyhere is somthing unplugged or if he did any wireing he might have shorted out the dimmer circut which can in most cases blow the dash light dimmer transistor. not sure where it is located on a civic but a friend i know blew his on his accord cost 50 bux

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.