Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering if anyone has ever done this. putting a 97 - 2001 prelude dashboard into a 98 - 2001 accord? if yes i would like to know what is the information of doing that.

·
Registered
39,372 Posts
Im not trying to be difficult or anything, but im just curious why??
I would take some careful measurements before attempting this, and try to line up bolt/srew holes the best way that you can. You may have to fabricate some brackets?? i dunno-ive never done anything like this, but just thinking of some pitfalls that you may have to watch out for. g/l

·
Registered
247 Posts
first see if it fits in nicely. basicly can u put it where u want it. Check if the srews line up, if not try making ur own custom brakets. I Think thats the easy part, im not famlier with this stuff but could the gauge sesitivity be different, the wiring be different. I Think ur better off buying a set of accord guages then trying this experiment. Just a thought

·
Registered
39,372 Posts
hey-if you actually go through with this, see if you could post some pics up-im interested in seeing how this comes out-good luck

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.