Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here familiar with David Deangelo, and by familiar i mean atleast listened and studied his stuff at an indepth level? Basically i'm looking for a couple serious players to bounce some ideas off ect (to jump on aim ect and chat w/ )....please no people who've read a couple of the free emails and think they're a pmp...

-Fossil

·
Registered
894 Posts
His stuff works. Trust me.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Self Help / Dating Guru, great starting point if your new to the scene.
I started back with his free emails about a year and a half ago, and now im about to start his mastery stuff.

·
Registered
3,062 Posts
people need in depth advice on how to date women? "Look good, be yourself, and smile" doesnt work anymore? :confused If you need that much help to pick up chicks, you must suck really bad and need to manipulate women.

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
I've read his stuff like the ebook and his emails. Basically he just says you have to be cocky, funny, and generally a smartass to women. It's all pretty much common sense stuff as he mostly stresses guys not act like clingy wusses.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol "be yourself" thats really classic (classic as in what your mom tells you when your 10.)

what if "yourself" isn't someone who's naturally getting 10 #'s a night? guess your screwed huh?

please, getting women is a skill just like any other.

Munipulate? um what is buying girls flower and taking them on dates? hmm munipulative behavior, your doing things for her, looking for something in return...trying to munipulate her into liking you. You obviously don't know what your talking about, so i suggest you stop judging and open your eyes.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Are You Really "Yourself" When You're "Just Being Yourself?"

It's the advice we always hear, from pretty much everyone we know when we lament about not being able to get a girl. Be it from parents, siblings, friends, and even other girls, the advice is always the same:

Just be yourself!

I'm sure that just reading that line above caused a clenching in your stomach so fierce, you could barely keep the bile at bay. Those hated three words are commonly looked at as the most ineffective advice ever given to anyone wondering how to improve their love life.

The great Pick-Up Artist and PUA instructor Mystery, creator of the Mystery Method, has a saying: If being yourself never got you the results you wanted, why would you keep doing it and expect things to turn out differently?

In many respects, Mystery is dead on about this. If what you're doing doesn't work, why keep doing the same old thing and expect the results to be any different than what they were?

However, that being said, many of the best ladies men around ARE just being themselves when they go after women. They're congruent in everything they do -- what they wear, how they live, what they think, what they believe, etc. -- it's not a front. It's really them.

Which begs the question, does "being yourself" really work? I personally think it does. It has to. A woman can only be attracted to a facade for so long before she finds out who you really are. So if you want to attract a woman for the long haul, you really DO have to be yourself if you want to keep her.

I know what you're thinking. "But Thundercat, I've "been myself" around women all my life and it's never worked!"

Well, to those of you who ask that question, allow me to ask you this in response:

Are you really "yourself" when you're "just being yourself?"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts