Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I have the dc ceramic 4-2-1 header. The bung is near the cat, what should I do, I am concidering plugging up the o2 bung with a screw, and taking it to a muffler shop, and getting 2 bungs welded in the jdm factory locations(50 bux good price?). I dont want to join the o2 sensors to one, cause I dont want it to run rich, what is your advice, come on guys help me out!!! Thanks, Ryan

·
Registered
452 Posts
The DC header that is used with the D16a6 only has 1 bung on the collector. If you have a different ECu then you might want to consider the fact that the first O2 sensor has been put there to read ALL cylinders. The 2nd sensor would be mounted on the output tube of the Cat just in front of the flange. Do NOT move the bungs as DC has obtained CARB approval just the way it is. You are better off calling them for their advice.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
If it's for a D16A6 you just extend the wire to reach ther is only one wire it will be very esy to do. Hell if you live near me bring it to my house I'll do it for free. BTW a spark plu will screw into the bung if you need to drive and don't have a O2 sensor or whatever.

Edit: Oh! shit you have the PR3 I almost forgot about the second O2. Let me see..........Uhmmmmm...........Your fucked but don't worry your engine cn't pass smog anyways if it just says B16A on the block and if you have the PR3 ECU. Not legally anywyas. I really don't know what to tell you on this one bro your kind of in a bad place. But altering the DC header will make that illegal too so don't. But since your setup is illegal I guess it wouldn't really matter though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.