Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, i installed a set of 421 dc headers on my ex and i had to splice o2 sensor cause of where the new o2 sensor was, but ever since i did that the check engine light is on. i took the o2 sensor back off and soldered the splices, but its still on....i heard that dc makes a o2 sensor extension connector..is this tru? and if anyone has this or knows where i can get one let me know...thanks alot..myka

·
Registered
6,555 Posts
first make sure all your connections and soldering is good
then you might want to reset your computer.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i did solder them together, so the connection is good. and i did reset the ecu......i think that all theres is left for me to do is get the connector and replace my o2 sensor..........by the way did u do this and your light went off? or you just goin by what youve heard/read? it is throwing a o2 sensor code, so i know thats the prob, but i cant seem to fix it.....thanks

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
you can also get an o2sensor simulator... because I'm going to need that shit when I get my catback

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
its a 00 civic..and yes the o2 sensor is not reaching plug in....does anyone know how much this connector would be from dc sports??? i've tried emailing them on there website but i dont know if my computers f***ed up or there web site is. b/c it wont let me email them...

·
Registered
244 Posts
hey your O2 sensor should reach fine. I have a 99 Ex and mine reached ok. Plus don't bother emailing them. They won't respond. You have to call them and you will get someone within a couple of minutes.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeah it fits, but the o2 sensor is in a different spot than stock.. i have another o2 sensor i just need the dc extension plug....or someone that has fixed this problem before to tell me how to fix...thanks for all the reply's..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.