Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
On Blakes Nuts
5,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey as many of you know by know I'm getting my block fully sleeved and built with forged internals. I'm sending the head to portflow and I'm getting rid of a bunch of stuff. Anything that doesn't pertain to me needing it until my motor is done. I've got a DC Sports header 4-2-1 for a 5th gen SH. It seriously is only about 6 months old and has no cracks or rust on it whatsoever. the flex pipe isn't broke and makes no unwanted rattles. I saw moderate gains of about 6 hp to the wheels once it was tuned. Not a big gain but not a 1000 dollar header either. If anyone wants it let me know. I can get pics of it but I can assure you it's in excellent condition. I won't take anything less then 200 bucks for it. If interested send me a PM and I'll get in touch with you. Also I know this isn't a classified section but not everyone that has a prelude looks there everyday. What I would like to know is with my engine being fully sleeved and built from top to bottom what header would be the best for N/A hp. I know hytech is good and smsp or whatever it is. Actually if someone wants to give me some opinions that would be great. Truthfully I don't even know what smsp means or who they are!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts