Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

My name is Christoph, I'm from Belgium and this is my civic.

What do you think ?

·
Registered
622 Posts
I think you completely fucked the lines of the car... doesnt look right at all...

I respect the hours of work you put in... but the result is definately disgusting... :bh

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
yea the car looks good, nice body kit i've never seen it before. you have no rear pics. what car is it exactly.
i would also paint the bumper all white along with the whole. the hood could stay, rims as well

·
Registered
622 Posts
its a 6gen civic 5door... or 4 door hatch whatever you want to call it... one which was never available in usa...

I think it has a perfect front of its own...

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
I always wondered if Integra owners from Japan ever convert their front end to US spec. Perhaps then, we could set up a system that lets you swap front ends with someone with the same color car in Japan. Wow I know that at least people from Belgium do this. I hate the front end of my Integra and alot of people over here want to GET RID of that round-headlight look. We only have it because the JDM front end doesn't hold up well in a front crash. Alot of people like the US front end better though, so what does our opinion matter. I do like the back of your car though. :)

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
what is that civic converted to integra because the hood and the whole front end is not good. im sorry.

honda-boy said:
Hey everyone,

My name is Christoph, I'm from Belgium and this is my civic.

What do you think ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts