Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,822 Posts
Yea same. I'd get that one once I get the sim and see if it has long term quality of play. Like Falcon 4 which is 10+ years old and still has appeal.
i wish i could play falcon...... this lomac BS is pissing me off, but falcon no likey win-7 nor does saitek profiler....stuck with fucking lomac, hoping and praying falcon 5 is released.......*****, u going to the airshow coming up? its not looking good......f22 probly same as last year, a-10's arent confirmed, all the rest are prop, and the jet glider........... no bueno

·
Registered
13,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I just reinstalled falcon on my win 7 system. The new nvidia drivers 260 something beta makes falcon work like on xp and i installed the newest saitek software and drivers for win 7. Using a different profile for the joystick and keys assignments I found online.

I dono, I might go to the airshow if they get something good to show up.

·
Premium Member
6,822 Posts
I just reinstalled falcon on my win 7 system. The new nvidia drivers 260 something beta makes falcon work like on xp and i installed the newest saitek software and drivers for win 7. Using a different profile for the joystick and keys assignments I found online.

I dono, I might go to the airshow if they get something good to show up.
will have to try it again, last time i tried i couldnt get it to work all the time, from what i read on falcon forums it was a win7 issue so i said fuck it.... anyways DCS a-10 will be on my list of things to have :)

·
Registered
13,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Falcon has been working fine on my system. This new joystick profile works much better. Allied Force X-52 profile and Falcon key map.rar

Put the .key file in your \Leadpursuit\battlefieldops\config folder then load up falcon and in the settings page, keyboard and at the bottom choose the drop down box and find that key file name in the list and select it. The .pr0 file gets put in your saitek profiles folder.
Drivers ftp://ftp.saitek.com/pub/software/full/Saitek_X52Pro_Flight_Controller_SD6_32.exe

Newest saitek software. ftp://ftp.saitek.com/pub/software/full/SST_Software_32_6_6_6_9.exe

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.