Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody play dead to rights?

Pretty cool game , sweet startup and kinda cool idea. I like what ive played so far. Its a mix between max payne , gta3 and mafia....hopefully its cool.

·
Registered
337 Posts
this game would be great IF the controlls were better and it wasn't so god damned hard. there are some almost unbeatable fights you have to do. the mini games are fun if you beat them. but all in all it is a very good game that falls in only a few major places. it is more fun just to phuck around with your friends and kill alot of people.

·
Premium Member
13,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah it got an 8.5 on ign , it looks pretty darned good on the hdtv big-screen.....but I get what you mean controls are kinda crazy.

It almost kinda works like time crisis , where you can pop up and down and the way shots are fired...

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
yep yep...badass game. Better than Max Payne IMHO. I like it a lot and DAMN is it hard as hell. Some fights are just next to impossible. Today I'm going to also buy Hitman 2 so I will tell you how I like it.

You should've made me a mod here in the games...I buy a shitload of them :)

·
Premium Member
13,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
probinu said:
yep yep...badass game. Better than Max Payne IMHO. I like it a lot and DAMN is it hard as hell. Some fights are just next to impossible. Today I'm going to also buy Hitman 2 so I will tell you how I like it.

You should've made me a mod here in the games...I buy a shitload of them :)
Yeah I wanta hear your review on hitman , looks like a sweet game. I might be picking that up as well.

·
Registered
337 Posts
i picked up hitman 2 for the pc the other day. it is so amazing great A.I. although they do tend to get on your nevers when they start shooting you for walking around. BUT, it is an awesome game all around it is a little hard but not as hard as Dead To Rights. Which is one of the hardest games i have ever played.

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
AccordPunk96 said:
BUT, it is an awesome game all around it is a little hard but not as hard as Dead To Rights. Which is one of the hardest games i have ever played.
YES IT IS lol...that shit is damn near impossible in parts

·
Registered
827 Posts
I thought the game was really good, but I just fucking hate the fact that you have to fight bosses with guys that just either never die or just keep coming out. That kind of "hard" game PISSES me off. Like the one prison fight where the two guys are just there to kick the shit out of you, but you can't kill them. Then the fight with the asian guy in the whorehouse who has the unlimited hitmen. Great game...but it definitely has it's downfalls.

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
sivamp said:
I thought the game was really good, but I just fucking hate the fact that you have to fight bosses with guys that just either never die or just keep coming out. That kind of "hard" game PISSES me off. Like the one prison fight where the two guys are just there to kick the shit out of you, but you can't kill them. Then the fight with the asian guy in the whorehouse who has the unlimited hitmen. Great game...but it definitely has it's downfalls.
DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT LOL I hated that part in the showers...jeez that was difficult. Took me 20 minutes to finally beat it :( :p But I like a challenge :) And yes the whorehouse is difficult but not THAT difficult...when I got outside of it...THAT was difficult ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.