Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Three questions guys.. xD

Do you guys recommend me to get front and rear sway bars and a tie bar?
and..
Should i do my alignment after or before i add my shocks and springs.
and..
Does cars with automatic work more efficiently with a short ram intake or cold?

honda accord 05 4cyl auto

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
muhseesuh said:
Do you guys recommend me to get front and rear sway bars and a tie bar?
id get suspension parts in this order .. Springs + Shocks or tru Coilovers .. then front upper strut bar, then front AND rear sway bars ..

muhseesuh said:
and..
Should i do my alignment after or before i add my shocks and springs.
after.

muhseesuh said:
and..
Does cars with automatic work more efficiently with a short ram intake or cold?
Your motor like colder air better .. but cold air sits in a more dangerous spot .. I seen a lot of people run no fender lining with there CAI .. THIS IS VERY DUMB .. as your filter is basically soo dirty it needs to be changed weekly.

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
i'd actually get the sway bars before the strut bars...they make a much bigger impression than strut bars do....but if you're on a budget, strut bars are easier to recover from :hehe

but before you do ANYTHING at all...you should upgrade the nut behind the wheel.
www.autocross.com/evolution

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
is it hard to install shocks and springs yourself? im going to use the neuspeed springs koni shocks..

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
if you have the right tools and patience it's VERY easy to install suspension.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks alot man. ill check out the forums for instructions on installment..

·
Registered
150 Posts
when i had my accord i put a cheap front strut tower bar on and i was extremely supprised that i could actualy tell a differnce...

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
naw man why waste ma money if i get to learn and shit. might help me out later. actually it would. so imma suck it up. stop being a bitch and work on it xDDD i'd buy the tools though. no doubt

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
NCaccord said:
when i had my accord i put a cheap front strut tower bar on and i was extremely supprised that i could actualy tell a differnce...
bet you'd be even more surprised if you put a REAL strut brace on....one w/ no joints.

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
no...you wanna use one for an accord. the suspension is a little different between the two cars.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.