Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I have come to the point where I believe I may just need to sell my baby. I have a 97 Prleude SH w a Type S motor and other goodies but have recently moved and don't really have anywhere to keep it. I recently inherited a 2009 Accord v6 with extremely low miles on it so I have been driving that. I really don't wanna part with her but seems may just be the time to do so. I got her in 2000 so it has not been an easy decision to make as was my daily driver for nearly 15 years.
I just don't know the best way to go about it? Is it best to sell as is? Try to get back as close to stock as possible? I know the motor could end being worth as much/more than the car. I do know going to a dealership would be a complete waste of time.
Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
That sucks. I also have a 97 SH Prelude that was our only car and our faithful dependable and fun daily driver for over 15 years. I still get compliments cause they're kinda rare now. A Fit is now our main car and the Lude sadly sits in a muddy part of the street with a solar panel to maintain the battery. I've been too sentimental to get rid of her, but I'm in my 40's, so I probably should sell it to some HS kid... Unless your engine is really worth parting out, I'd just save the effort and sell her as is.

·
Registered
17 Posts
97 Prelude SH

That sucks. I also have a 97 SH Prelude that was our only car and our faithful dependable and fun daily driver for over 15 years. I still get compliments cause they're kinda rare now. A Fit is now our main car and the Lude sadly sits in a muddy part of the street with a solar panel to maintain the battery. I've been too sentimental to get rid of her, but I'm in my 40's, so I probably should sell it to some HS kid... Unless your engine is really worth parting out, I'd just save the effort and sell her as is.
How much?:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts