damn he got knocked the fuck out

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
Fear Factor or what I like to call queer factor or slut factor

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
John Bryson you sick fuck!!!!!! That is the most uncalled for sig I have ever seen I will do my best to get you booted off of here. There is no way anyone wants to see this shit. I almost hurled and anyone with a brain will do the same. You are one sick motherfucker!!!!! I HATE YOU FOR THAT SIG!!

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
gooniac1 said:
John Bryson you sick fuck!!!!!! That is the most uncalled for sig I have ever seen I will do my best to get you booted off of here. There is no way anyone wants to see this shit. I almost hurled and anyone with a brain will do the same. You are one sick motherfucker!!!!! I HATE YOU FOR THAT SIG!!
yea hes a fuckin troll :fu

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
BWUAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT shit was fucking hilarious man.. ++++REP++++

:lol

-Tylor

·
Registered
671 Posts
WHAT THE FUCK MAN THAT IS DISGUSTING GET RID OF THAT SICK SHIT

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
I see a link to a forum in his sig,what's wrong with that?

·
Registered
671 Posts
FUCK YOU BITCH FOR PUTTING THAT SHIT IN MY MIND

·
Registered
671 Posts
98civic4door said:
I see a link to a forum in his sig,what's wrong with that?
HE HAD NASTY GAY PICTURES OF NAKED MEN HAVING SEX AND OTHER NASTY STUFF

·
Registered
808 Posts
:confused
am i lost on what you guys are talking about..who (their name on SHO) are you guys talking about?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Some dude SHO name "John Bryson" had pix from Ebaumsworld in his sig(like 20 pix at that). The pix contained man sex, a split penis, one messed up vagina, etc. That dude is fucking sick and deserves to have something like that happen to him! YOUR GROSS DUDE! I am glad to see you go! :bye :bye :bye

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
dosE said:
Some dude SHO name "John Bryson" had pix from Ebaumsworld in his sig(like 20 pix at that). The pix contained man sex, a split penis, one messed up vagina, etc. That dude is fucking sick and deserves to have something like that happen to him! YOUR GROSS DUDE! I am glad to see you go! :bye :bye :bye
True, True...

BUT, I'll be watching you now too.. :noo :ninja

:lol
-Tylor

1 - 18 of 18 Posts