Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guy i just wanted to post some new pics of my sol with my new rims. Tell me what you think, i will have better ones once i find my camera.lol.

My sol pics

·
Registered
406 Posts
i'm liking that color and those white spoke rims, nice man :number1

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
it looks nice and clean, but white wheels just arent my taste. why do you have the head off?

·
Registered
959 Posts
like the drop, but otherwise stock looking Sol don't know why everyone thinks it's so nice...again not being an ass just stating the obvious.

·
Registered
5,788 Posts
ismael-robert said:
like the drop, but otherwise stock looking Sol don't know why everyone thinks it's so nice...again not being an ass just stating the obvious.
they think it looks so nice bc it's not homo looking :D it looks fine the way it is though...keepin it simple :clap

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
haha i used to dislike you ismael but im starting to see things like you do, with everyone posting stock pics and such, either way glad your car is simple and clean arsenuts, keep it up

·
Registered
959 Posts
and it's not just the pics, but it's the posts that follow. People post up these same old same old pics and then everyone jumps on the bandwagon saying, "nice sol", "clean sol", "keep it up man", "what are your future plans?"...etc etc. I mean come on people quit post whoring trying to get your post count up are your lives that boring that you have to post some comment to every thread made...as you all can see I've been here since 02, but I have less than 900 posts cuz if I can't help or ain't interested I don't bother saying anything, but I'm actually trying to help by keeping this place more freakin interesting and not following the same model everyone else follows and you all want me to follow. And you know if you all met me in person you all would probably wind up getting along with me; don't take this internet crap to heart...I sure don't.
At least I know that when I was single and not with a chick the only thing I did on the net with my free time was meet more chicks. I would be juggling females all the time...I don't know maybe you all are nerds I haven't met any of you and don't have any females calling or you stay stuck to just one girl...I mean you all do seem to be kind of sensitive. haha

·
Registered
6,012 Posts
ismael-robert said:
and it's not just the pics, but it's the posts that follow. People post up these same old same old pics and then everyone jumps on the bandwagon saying, "nice sol", "clean sol", "keep it up man", "what are your future plans?"...etc etc. I mean come on people quit post whoring trying to get your post count up are your lives that boring that you have to post some comment to every thread made...as you all can see I've been here since 02, but I have less than 900 posts cuz if I can't help or ain't interested I don't bother saying anything, but I'm actually trying to help by keeping this place more freakin interesting and not following the same model everyone else follows and you all want me to follow. And you know if you all met me in person you all would probably wind up getting along with me; don't take this internet crap to heart...I sure don't.
At least I know that when I was single and not with a chick the only thing I did on the net with my free time was meet more chicks. I would be juggling females all the time...I don't know maybe you all are nerds I haven't met any of you and don't have any females calling or you stay stuck to just one girl...I mean you all do seem to be kind of sensitive. haha

Well you can get away with posts like this becuase with out them...well lets just say the del Sol forum doesnt have the most activity in the first place. BTW, if you don't like posts like this getting attention...then dont post man. Everytime you post it just bumps up to the top of the thread list.

At the same time, I can see how you would think it gets a little tedious to have people posting threads of a slightly modified sol...I guess there is already a section for that anyway. Oh well man oh well. I guess I just like giving a little verbal applause to a sol that I think looks nice. :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts