Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 94 del sol seats up for sale. Grey stripe, good condition. Been out of the car for close to 2 years. $300

Custom ground cam....mugen specs. For 88-91 si and most any other non vtec block....questions ask> never seen the inside of a motor $175

97dx motor. No tranny/clutch/flywheel. $150.
w/ trans/clutch/fly $400

also if you want I will pull out my complete dx motor with ecu/ aem cai/ aem cam gear for $500 (82k)

[email protected]

·
Registered
86 Posts
i know some one that love to have them seat and woulnd buy them you got pic of them seat .holla back .

new kid on the blaock:D

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nice ride.

Yeah shipping is a possibility if we both decide it's worth it after finding out costs and such.

But I am planning a trip to San Diego sometime in October/November to pick up some carbon fiber hoods from Hammerhead for a group buy I am getting started.

i pm you this stuff. But I thought if anyone else was curious about the shipping issue.

Maybe we can work a pick up drop of deal out.
Lates.

·
Registered
536 Posts
I'm interested in a CF hood too... heh, well anyway, it depends on the shipping prices. If I could get the seats for under $500 then i'll take them. Let me know

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am crazy busy. But I will try and get the quote for shipping this weekend while I am getting all my shiz out of storage. I will be taking pictures so I will just take one to a shipping company and ask them how much to ship>

Email me and we'll talk details hopefully next week. [email protected]

I will still leave it open for other offers though.

Talk to me about the hoods too. I will talk to William cause right now they don't have a 99/2k hood? Go figure. But if they will be ready then we can talk. Hammerhead's hoods are seriously the best.....that is the only reason I am doing the buy....I won't make a dime.

Have any pictures of your car with the black housing headlights....I am in the process of buying some CTR headlights and I have a silver civic.....would be cool to see what they look like......

1 - 8 of 8 Posts