Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just ordered an alpine cda-9851 headunit for my del sol and was planning on upgrading the front speakers. I currently have some kenwoods in place of the stock fronts, but I'm looking into buying a component set and throwing the kenwoods into the back since I've been reading that the front speakers are more important and "worthy" to the driver especially since the sol cabin is so small.

Anyone have any suggestions for what speakers to get?? I'm not really looking into having a crazy all-out system, just want something that sounds good and is crystal-clear with some good highs and lows without getting subs (atleast for the timebeing).

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
get some CDT Audio comps and you wont have to worrie about subs. :D jk. Speakers are not replacement for subs but CDT comp have the best mids that I've ever heard. on AIM contact djdilliondon, he got some good deals on CDT comps. These are high end stuff comps not those cheap stuff that you find at best buy.

If you want clearity I would vote for Diamond Audio comps. They have amazing clearity. I bought a pair of diamond audio m3 comps off of ebay for about $100 shipped brand new and they where the best speakers that I've heard in that price range. Even better than some speakers that cost twice as much. The m3 are the lowest line of diamond audio's product. The only thing that I didnt like was it didnt have enough power for me and they kinda lack the mids.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.