Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright, i'm still looking for some decent coilover, cause i don't wanna by springs and buy some more coilovers, so what kind do you guys think are good? and do you think i can just buy stuff for a 92-95 civic and put them on my del sol? or just look for stuff made for the del sol?

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
get tein coilover suspention. super sport 16 way adjustable :D

·
Registered
355 Posts
get a "full coilover" suspension. Get a kit made for the del Sol. The full kit will cost you approx $1000. But that's the springs and struts. adjustible. I hear good things about Tnabe, Apexi NEuspeed tein coilvoer setups.

Good Look!!

·
Registered
133 Posts
ijust spent $980 on my coilovers the struts are fully adjustable and the springs are really stiff, i got a full set of konis and i love them

·
Registered
226 Posts
That's expensive stuff. Wish I could afford it...It's Ground Control and Tokicos for me.

·
Registered
355 Posts
I had Skunk2 coils on my old OSl w/ stock struts lowered 3" and it rode ok now on my new Sol I'm running stock struts w/PRogress lowering springs 2.3" drop. It rdies really good. But as I mentioned inm y last reply. For coils get the full setup. OR jsut getr struts and lowernig springs. THat'll ride the BEST...Good Luck!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts