Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
i read about this in another thread where someone swapped a b i think. kinda looks like a mr2, with a civic front end maybe. jdm? my love is changing to crx..

·
Registered
207 Posts
That car looks much much smaller in real life.. i passed by it at the drag strip and was like whaat the f*ck is that :eek ..couldnt get to know whats under the hood..but damn thats one small car

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
ksniperfox said:
i read about this in another thread where someone swapped a b i think. kinda looks like a mr2, with a civic front end maybe. jdm? my love is changing to crx..
my bro has 2 crxs, 1 with a b16, and 1 shell for now, fun car i love them and would like one for myself, but im happy with my hatch and sol even tho sol never gets driven

·
Registered
406 Posts
i took some pictures with that car in japan last summer, its small as hell..smaller than a geo metro. anyways, theirs a guy that imports them into canada and sells them, he even sells them to people here in the states somehow registered with a arizona title. 3 cylinder but with a 10k redline :D
if i remember right, its rear wheel drive, mid engine too

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.