Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How can we apply for administrative privileges to help with spam deletion? Lately all I see in new posts are spam posts about movies, shoes,etc, I would be willing to log in from time to time and zap these posts, if it helped out the board :bash

·
Administrator
646 Posts
Hey,

I was looking around the forum and I did not see any spam. If you do see spam on the forum please report it by clicking the circle icon with the yellow diamond in it. then myself and the Mods, Supers Mods, and others Admins will get a notification and clean it up.

- dm, community support

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey,

I was looking around the forum and I did not see any spam. If you do see spam on the forum please report it by clicking the circle icon with the yellow diamond in it. then myself and the Mods, Supers Mods, and others Admins will get a notification and clean it up.

- dm, community support
I've already reported most of it, lately it seems to be spam about new movies coming out

·
Registered
198 Posts

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
Think you could do a better job at deleting spam? I came back to this site after being absent for a couple years to see nothing but spam everyday in the new posts link....it's 2014 you think you could do a better job or get some mods who can log in at least once a year? Acidlotus the main reason I left hasn't been on in years....

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Think you could do a better job at deleting spam? I came back to this site after being absent for a couple years to see nothing but spam everyday in the new posts link....it's 2014 you think you could do a better job or get some mods who can log in at least once a year? Acidlotus the main reason I left hasn't been on in years....
same here, trying to help, it seems like the site is unmanned or something

·
Boost Junkie
6,249 Posts
Time will tell.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
now we can't even post a thread without approval? well that will about kill me coming here, trying to stick around, even though the place is dead, but now can't even post something constructive?

·
Boost Junkie
6,249 Posts
really? I haven't tried to post a new thread in a long time.

·
Darth Chinko
29,826 Posts
We've added an extra security question at registration to help block the bots.

~ AS
i pm'd you some time ago for the server login details to remove spammers that have been here longer than 30 days and got no response

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
We've added an extra security question at registration to help block the bots.

~ AS

Don't think it worked and you didn't answer my questions on the first page...why have mods that don't log in.....? You have one active mod and you sure don't help......

1 - 20 of 44 Posts