Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Administrator
646 Posts
OK, lets start from the beginning here.

Why can you not post? your post says it needs approval? that is not right :s
Fixed that issue, also approved all the posts. Let me know if yours was not one o them.

As for Mods and admins : Darkness, can you PM again and I will get you the correct log in, just say ATT Helena in the PM and the team will let me know to check it.

Sorry you all feel ignored :s

Helena

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
OK, lets start from the beginning here.

Why can you not post? your post says it needs approval? that is not right :s
Fixed that issue, also approved all the posts. Let me know if yours was not one o them.

As for Mods and admins : Darkness, can you PM again and I will get you the correct log in, just say ATT Helena in the PM and the team will let me know to check it.

Sorry you all feel ignored :s

Helena
I'm going to try and repost, my thread vainshed

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
whats happening is once they discover a site they can infiltrate, they will create dozens and dozens of user names if one is removed they use another

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
they are hard at work right now cooking a new batch of spam, it's making me wait to report them, and they are posting faster then I can report, what about coding it so when you flag a post, is disappears until the flag is removed, or it's deleted? also so many flags would freeze someone from posting, until someone removed the flag. that would enable anyone to stop the spammers in their tracks

·
Boost Junkie
6,249 Posts
We're not all dead.

21 - 40 of 44 Posts