Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
This isn't new. I've been noticing this on non-buisness class systems for about 3 years now. Customer buys a dimension for their office and it's preloaded with My Way shopping and a few other notorious spyware programs. It's sick really.

·
Registered
7,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
5gencivic said:
This isn't new. I've been noticing this on non-buisness class systems for about 3 years now. Customer buys a dimension for their office and it's preloaded with My Way shopping and a few other notorious spyware programs. It's sick really.
damn. im glad i tell my relatives to buy macs.

i only buy from dell's business division so ive never run into this before.

·
Registered
14,752 Posts
That's bullshit, fuck Dell.

·
Registered
7,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
gurusan said:
fuck prebuilt computers.
yea i agree. i only buy laptops from them though. i used to buy exclusively ibm, but since lenovo took over ive bought from dell business.

but for people who know little about computers & have to go pre-built, i always say go apple.

·
Registered
8,605 Posts
AlSi said:
yea i agree. i only buy laptops from them though. i used to buy exclusively ibm, but since lenovo took over ive bought from dell business.

but for people who know little about computers & have to go pre-built, i always say go apple.
... most people don't go apple because of the price. I don't think your average joe wants to shell out the extra $$ for a mac when a dell is so much cheaper.

Does such, though, that they are not on top of this.

·
Registered
7,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
digink said:
... most people don't go apple because of the price. I don't think your average joe wants to shell out the extra $$ for a mac when a dell is so much cheaper.

Does such, though, that they are not on top of this.
that used to be true. but not so much anymore.

unless someone wants to game or has specific pc only apps they need to run; macs are good choices.

they run anywhere from $500+ now.

and since they're intel now, the speed diff is gone.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.