Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone try or know anything bout these things? anything good or bad that i should know? any liget sites to check out to order some, or NGK iridiums? some on ebay for bout 50 bucks.
here's the URL for the ebay denso iridiums.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/DENS...goryZ33693QQihZ019QQitemZ8029377369QQtcZphoto
let me know. don't know when the last time the plugs were changed. at least 10000 miles. looking for a little more juice in my 95 accord.
thanks

·
Registered
230 Posts
the only advatages to platinum or iridium is longevity.... in a stock motor. I would get regular copper denso or NGK's

·
Premium Member
2,675 Posts
I rock denso iridium's in my h22a :) good plugs. Since I've had my swap I've tried out ngk's, autolites, bosch & these denso's I pull every once in awhile and look like there doing great I will tell you that the worst plugs are the autolites :btd

·
Registered
52 Posts
wesside said:
I rock denso iridium's in my h22a :) good plugs.
:number1 Word, no problems with my Iridiums, but I'm using NGK and they've been treating me fine the past year or two. As far as gains, any gains will be minimal, so it's really up to you which plugs you run.

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
my car came w/ iridiums and you only replace them every 90k miles.

there's no real performance gain from going w/ the iridiums.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.