Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

dented

2K views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  97EGEX 
#1 ·
i got a 97 civic coupe and right next to the gas tank it got dented the other night and its about the size of a cd its not too deep but its still noticable i was wondering about how much it would cost to fix this anyone know ?

#4 ·
We have a Dent Wizard out here, and they are pretty cheap because they don't paint the car just take out the dent. If the dent will not come out totally they will tell you. Check around if you have anything like Dent Wizard. Plus you get the car back the same day.

#11 ·
GayHatch said:
what kind of dents do these wizards pull? is it mostly big ones that just kinda pop out, or can they pull those tiny little door ding ones that make you want to kill?
No, they kick ass.. They can get all the small ones out of the panels.. There's a dent company around here.. They charge $55 per panel.. For that price, if I only had one dent in a panel, I'd probably put some more in it for fun.. B/c they do the whole panel for $55.. Anyway, check out the newest issue of Sport Compact Car, with the Project EG Civic on the front.. They did a lot of bodywork to it, including getting rid of a bunch of dents..

#12 ·
97CIVICoupe said:

Anyway, check out the newest issue of Sport Compact Car, with the Project EG Civic on the front.. They did a lot of bodywork to it, including getting rid of a bunch of dents..
shit that things finally out? i been waiting on it forever, i was wondering what kind of mods they were doing to it, i think theres was a 92 dx, same as mine only mine is a horribly gay teal color, if they can gte 13s out of the b16a2 it they said they were gonna use on it then maybe i can take my sites of an ITR engine

#14 ·
GayHatch said:

shit that things finally out? i been waiting on it forever, i was wondering what kind of mods they were doing to it, i think theres was a 92 dx, same as mine only mine is a horribly gay teal color, if they can gte 13s out of the b16a2 it they said they were gonna use on it then maybe i can take my sites of an ITR engine
I know, I wait impatiently every month for that magazine to arrive in my mailbox..

Yeah, it's a blue DX hatch.. They dropped in a b16a1 with AEM intake, Apexi WS exhaust, an Edelbrock (I think) header.. They ran a 14.8 with it so far.. It has suspension work, and 16" SSR Competitions.. It's fuckin sweet.. Benen CF hood and front lip.. It's coming along nicely, haha

#17 ·
GayHatch said:
ill have to check it out
Yeah, Project Civic is a huge feature.. It's got 3 separate articles.. Bodywork, Suspension, and Motor swap.. It's like 3 issues of the project all crammed into one magazine..

#18 ·
sounds cool, ill probly just get it for the suspension part of it, see what works best for them, maybe bodywork will be of interest to me too, im kinda of leaning away froma b16a2 swap for mine cause its so common and i dont see as much potential in at as if i just swapped something more powerful from the start, are they painting it or are they keeping it that same blueish purple?

#19 ·
GayHatch said:
sounds cool, ill probly just get it for the suspension part of it, see what works best for them, maybe bodywork will be of interest to me too, im kinda of leaning away froma b16a2 swap for mine cause its so common and i dont see as much potential in at as if i just swapped something more powerful from the start, are they painting it or are they keeping it that same blueish purple?
It's the same color.. They put H&R Cup kit (?) suspension on it, with some bars and stuff I think.. Wildwood enormous brake kit, haha, looks badass..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.