Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
4,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
ive been to the dentists before, just the last time i had to get fillings was in 6th grade. im sweating it bigtime and i dont even think its gonna be that bad. i mean if i could handle it when i was 12 i should be able to handle it now. well my appointment is in 30 min so i best be going. wish me luck guys!

p.s: i hope u guys got the jdm n2o :number1

·
Registered
23,038 Posts
Good luck :tu The only part that bothers me about the needle is the sound it makes when it cracks through your gum....worst ever. Only had to get it done once for my wisdom tooth thank goodness :)

·
Registered
4,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
yup so im back and my mouth feels like teh size of a basketball. the mofo but silver fillings in too. one of them doesnt feel right, feels like theres a little crater in my molar. that shit was uncomfortable, let me tell you.

·
Registered
14,752 Posts
riceboy89 said:
yup so im back and my mouth feels like teh size of a basketball. the mofo but silver fillings in too. one of them doesnt feel right, feels like theres a little crater in my molar. that shit was uncomfortable, let me tell you.
Oh we know all to well.

·
Registered
4,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Shogunn said:
Oh we know all to well.

yeah i mean i got numbed up at 11:30 and its 3:30 now and the swelling still hasnt worn off. any idea on how to get it gone faster? how long does it take?

·
Registered
17,589 Posts
i hate that part, like, i try to drink, and it trickles out cuiz i cant feel my face. lol

so if your message aint shit
fuck the records you sold
cuz if you go platinum
its got nuthin to do with luck
it just means that a million people
are stupid as fuck

·
Registered
140 Posts
UnseenShadow said:
im not jewish you dumb fuck and im not a cop

your 25... so what do you do? where did you go to college? do you smoke? lets learn a little more about YOU
Im gonna answer your question. Even though I hate to take this guys thread off topic.

Im 25
Married 5 yrs.
I have a 5 yr old Daughter
2 yr old Son
Another one on the way.
My Wife and I both Attend UTEP (University of Texas El Paso)
I dont Smoke
I dont Drink
I dont drink Cokes
And I work for the City of El Paso

anything else?

guess not, so sit back and relax and take the dildo out of your ass

·
Registered
12,534 Posts
94REDeg said:
Im gonna answer your question. Even though I hate to take this guys thread off topic.

Im 25
Married 5 yrs.
I have a 5 yr old Daughter
2 yr old Son
Another one on the way.
My Wife and I both Attend UTEP (University of Texas El Paso)
I dont Smoke
I dont Drink
I dont drink Cokes
And I work for the City of El Paso

anything else?

guess not, so sit back and relax and take the dildo out of your ass
sounds like you have done well :) UTEP not a bad football school but we crushed them in the GMAC bowl last year :hehe

kinda sucks the kid at 20 though? married before the kid was concived? not that the kids is bad just haveing one at a young age

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Don't listen to everyone here
Going to the dentist hurts alot why do you think alot of kids and even adults hate it.

They put like about 6 thick needles into your gums, and the whole time your screaming in pain while blood fills up your mouth from the needles, and they have to hold you down with 3 people.

Then after the drilling they start to put morphine into your mouth and that tastes horrible, after they are done they give you one more shot to the gums to seal the deal.

Still want to go to the dentist?

Jk btw, it's not too bad depending on your dentist :lol2

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
i love my dentist, he still talk to m like im 8 years old

"does this here hurt, buddy?"

"uh no, you just stuck a cotton ball under my tongue, i can deal with that"

·
Registered
4,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
liscio said:
i love my dentist, he still talk to m like im 8 years old

"does this here hurt, buddy?"

"uh no, you just stuck a cotton ball under my tongue, i can deal with that"

:lol2

*spit dribbles out mouth*

:lol2

*spit dribbles out mouth*

·
Registered
14,752 Posts
riceboy89 said:
yeah i mean i got numbed up at 11:30 and its 3:30 now and the swelling still hasnt worn off. any idea on how to get it gone faster? how long does it take?
It's not really swollen, it's just still numb, it feels swollen but it's not. It should be gone by now but if for some reason it's not it should be gone by tomorrow morning.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Just wack-off before you go. Hell do it in the bathroom @ the Dentist.

You could look at the magazines with all the ladies with the big white ass grills. Wack it to that.

·
Registered
4,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Jo060 said:
Just wack-off before you go. Hell do it in the bathroom @ the Dentist.

You could look at the magazines with all the ladies with the big white ass grills. Wack it to that.

:lol2 +1

well i think he jacked up one of my fillings cuz it feels like im missing half my molar. i gotta go back now on monday and get that shizzle checked out.

·
Registered
1 Posts
What a crap dentist. Some of these dentists are a pain when doing the dental procedures, good thing my dentist never once made me uncomfortable.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts