Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Currently we have a custom turbo kit buy going on, where you choose from a selection of parts for each aspect of a full turbo kit.
For example,

*Max-Rev Manifold ( B series )
*RevHard Downpipe
*Tial 35mm Wastegate
*Garret T3/T4 Turbo
*RevHard Piping
*Max-Rev Intercooler
*Apex-i Blow Off Valve
*Hondata 2B
*Stainless Braided Oil Lines

All for only $3172 shipped :D Where else can you buy a kit of this quality WITH a Hondata 2B included! This is just an example setup, you can choose from a variety of parts made by Max-Rev, RevHard, DRAG, Apex-i, Greddy, Garret, Hondata, AEM EMS, HKS, and Turbonetics. If you already have an intercooler or another part, no worries, you can order a kit without one for a lower price. We have a web calculator so that you can see exactly how much a kit customized by you would cost without having to wait for an emailed price quote. The custom turbo kit pricing is available at www.ks-motorsports.com if you mention that you heard about it on Superhonda in the comments I'll be sure to throw a little something extra into the deal ;) Please feel free to email me any questions about the custom turbo kit at [email protected] - Thanks!
Matt

We also carry full turbo kits from a variety of manufacturers, please send inquiries to [email protected]! Thanks!

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
These have been very popular kits on Honda - Tech, this is the first time that they have been offered to Superhonda members :D KS Motorsports is the exclusive distributor for Max-Rev products on the east coast, and was also the number one Hondata dealer for August of 2002!!!

·
Registered
267 Posts
NO SHIT!?

Hey... tell me this about that... can you do this setup:

Complete Rev hard kit (minus the fuel shit)
tial 35mm wastegate (not sure if that's standard or not)
the Hondata 2b
rc 440cc* injector or 550cc*
hondata 3 bar map sensor*

* = not sure if you have these available

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: NO SHIT!?

Tegasaurus said:
Hey... tell me this about that... can you do this setup:

Complete Rev hard kit (minus the fuel shit)
tial 35mm wastegate (not sure if that's standard or not)
the Hondata 2b
rc 440cc* injector or 550cc*
hondata 3 bar map sensor*

* = not sure if you have these available
I believe we are still having a group buy on injectors, so you can get those at a great price right now. ( Lucas (26lbs, 38lbs, 42lbs); Bosch (36lbs, 42lbs,..); Siemens Low Imp (55lbs, 72lbs, 83lbs) ) :D
===============================
It is only $3195(*$3145 w/ $50 off) SHIPPED for the following:
RevHard manifold
RevHard Downpipe
Tial 35mm Wastegate
Garret T3/T4 Turbo
RevHard Piping
RevHard Intercooler
Hondata S200 W/ Boost (new Hondata systems replaced the old stages, hondata.com for more info)
Apex-I Blow Off Valve
Stainless Braided Oil Lines
*I will give you an additional $50 off if you order this kit for being the first person to show interest on Superhonda ;)
================================
I will also check on the prices for 440cc/550cc injectors and a Hondata 3 Bar Map sensor, we carry all Hondata products and multiple brands of injectors.

Thanks,
Matt

Talk to me before you place an order online and I'll make sure that you get the $50 discount. :p

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
kailam19 said:
would you have all the piping for a 2001 accord 4cylinder coupe
Hi Kailam19,
I am checking on this now and will get back to you, are you just interested in the IC piping? or a full custom kit for your accord?
Thanks,
Matt

·
Registered
267 Posts
Re: Re: NO SHIT!?

k dude... here's the thing... i got 1800 bucks, i just blew 700 of it on a new clutch, flywheel and 3rd gear synchro so that i could actaully run a turbo on my car without burning the clutch out in 2 days :D

so im gonna be down to the skinnies of my bank account soon... i've applied for like 193503148 million jobs so once one of those terds hires me i'll be makin cash flow like no other. :p

i also have some rims and tires i have to sell.. so i could get some money from that... i'll probably have the money in 3 weeks or so. I'll just keep you posted on my financial situation ;)

thanks so much for your help... and that price is bitchen man!

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No problem man, this custom turbo kit deal isn't going anywhere. We plan on running it for a looong time. Prices may change over time though, but not anytime soon as far as I know ;) Thanks for the interest! PM me when you are ready for a kit, the $50 off is good for whenever you wanna order.
Thanks,
Matt

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I got a couple of PMs regarding an FMU and inline fuel pump instead of a Hondata setup, if you would rather have an FMU and inline fuel pump then the total price is about $200 less than if you were to have a Hondata S200 w/ Boost. Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions about specific setups. Thanks for the all of the interest :D

·
Registered
566 Posts
Hey man, could you check to see if you can get anything for a 97 civic DX? If you have full kits for this available or even just pieces that'll fit, (especially piping) I'd like to get a list of the parts with individual prices. I didn't see anything on your site. Money is kinda tight my way also, so I thought about buying it piece by piece.

Let me know...

Thanks

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
96 Civic Coupe said:
Hey man, could you check to see if you can get anything for a 97 civic DX? If you have full kits for this available or even just pieces that'll fit, (especially piping) I'd like to get a list of the parts with individual prices. I didn't see anything on your site. Money is kinda tight my way also, so I thought about buying it piece by piece.

Let me know...

Thanks
Perfect timing :p MaxRev just came out with a D series kit! We are actually doing a group buy on the kits now. The group buy pricing is $2500 for the D Series kit, if 8 people get in on it. Let me know if you are interested in that. If you would rather go piece by piece, we will have everything from intercoolers to manifolds available at normal low prices. We have been slaving away lately at our new site, which will list all of our products and their applications, and will allow you to order them online with a credit card. I'll keep you all posted on the new online shop, we hope to be done within a few weeks :D We carry tons of forced induction brands, so I couldn't just make a list of all the parts ;) but if you have a specific part(s) in mind, I can post a price for it. Thanks for the interest everyone!
Matt

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The MaxRev D Series kit comes with the same intercooler and blow off valve that is in the B Series kits that they make, it looks really great! maxrev.com for more info, they don't even have the D Series kit advertised on their site yet, but we have them available! ;)

·
Registered
698 Posts
is there a kit for f series?

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
MaxRev is currently developing a kit for the F series engines, but as of now, we do not have anything available. Thanks for the interest!

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
=============================
Lowered Pricing on MaxRev
=============================

B Series: $2300 Shipped
D Series: $2300 Shipped
H Series: $2400 Shipped (Sorry you guys always get the shaft )

B Series w/ Hondata S100: $2720 Shipped
D Series w/ Hondata S100: $2720 Shipped
H Series w/ Hondata S100: $2820 Shipped

(S100 includes Boost Option)

B Series w/ Hondata S200: $2870 Shipped
D Series w/ Hondata S200: $2870 Shipped
H Series w/ Hondata S200: $2970 Shipped

(S200 includes Boost and 3 step rev limiter options)

Here is what you get:

MaxRev Stainless Steel Manifold
MaxRev Stainless Steel Downpipe (with flexpipe)
MaxRev Intercooler (20" x 3" x 8") (2.25" or 2.5" available)
DIY piping kit (Stainless Steel U bends) (2.25" or 2.5" available)
Tial 35mm WasteGate
MaxRev BOV
Garrett T3/T4 turbo (your choice of specs)
MaxRev Stainless Oil Feed and Rubber Return (Aeroquip)
Piping couplers, clamps, hardware, etc.

PM me if you would like to order a kit!

Thanks!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts