Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Feel like playing some good olde Diablo 2?

You can download ISO's off a torrent site if you have lost you cd's. We won't check if your cd keys are legit, so I'll take it that your honest enough to have bought the game. ;) You can also use a CD key generator if you have lost you cd's AND your cd keys, PM me for the cd key generators if needed.

Gateway editor:
ftp://ftp.mari-el.ru/pub/games/warcraft3/BNetGatewayEditor.zip

The realms connecting info is:

Address: bnet.enderzone.com
Timezone: 6
Realm: Ender

**note the important part here is the address, the timezone and name of the realm really have no effect, so you can name it w/e you want, that is what the realms name will be in the servers list.**

Diablo II 1.11b patch:
Downloading the Diablo 2 Patch 1.11b to improve network security
OR
Diablo II 1.11b Patch

Diablo II Loader:
Diablo 2 Download Area - hacks/d2loader/d2loader_v1.11b_(Dec_29_2006).zip

Maphack:
Diablo 2 Download Area - hacks/maphack/d2maphack_v7.0.zip

If you need any help connecting or learning how to use loader/maphack I'll be glad to assist you, PM me here or message me on the realm, My account name there is *mort.

BTW Vista doesn't like Diablo II, You can still play the game but maphack does not work with Vista(At least I have not found one for it).

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeap. Just update to 1.11b, you'll need to download the mac patch most likely. I dont know about maphack for mac's though.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I dont know much about macs but im sure theres a type of file or registry that you can hand edit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.