Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey i just straight piped my "Honda Del sol" All they did was get a 2.25" pipe From The front back (Cut out Resonator and cat) Kept the factory "Bends" and put a 4 inch tip Cannon.

They charged 700$ CDN, My friend sayed ey rippd me off.. Wondering what kind of deal this is or what i could have got it for

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
LMAO

·
Registered
5,141 Posts
ip check sir. location check please.
This ^^

But put it this way i got a full hand built cat back system in Marine grade stainless for £250 so what that tell ya?

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Does $700 bucks for a pipe and welds sound right. you are not new to the game you are a SUCKER. Also your friend is an idiot, like said before if you would have just used you brain, fingers, and your computer you would have found a real legal cat back that makes power. Now that you put a straight pipe you have no back pressure. Not to mention they took your catalytic, which is worth $$$$$$ because of the platinum inside, So they are going to sell that and make more money. Let me give you a tip so maybe you can get your money back. If you were lucky enough to get a reciept for the work you can threaten them that you will call E.P.A beacuse removing a cat is illegal in all 50 states. So now your car is illegal and will no longer pass smog. if they give you shit call E.P.A infront of them and see what happens next. next time listen to your gut not an asshole. SUCKER

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
everything you said was on point except the back pressure remark.

An ideal exhaust would create no back pressure. back pressure is always a bad thing. what he lost was flow velocity/scavenging not back pressure.

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
everything you said was on point except the back pressure remark.

An ideal exhaust would create no back pressure. back pressure is always a bad thing. what he lost was flow velocity/scavenging not back pressure.
link please.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.