Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
I thought staigh pipe made you gain power
you have to take into account exhaust scavenging which is directly related to diameter. power is also a relative term. i would say it shifts power more than giving you more. keep in mind you drive a small displacement 4cylinder...9 times out of ten, the stock exhaust is fine for any realistic power you will ever attain with your motor.

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
weak come back bro, weak.:dunno:
sorry bro i'm at work. just sold one of these badboys

Processor AMD Opteron Hexa Core Processor
Speed 2 x 6 Processor Cores, 2,0 GHz
RAM 16 GB DDR3-ECC RAM
Hard-disk space 3 x 750 GB Hardware-RAID (1.500 GB)
NEW! Optional operating systems Suse Linux Enterprise Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard Edition Details Details —
NEW! Mobile-App Mobile Server Monitoring Application for iOS, Android and Symbian Details Free
NEW! Systems Parallels Small Business Panel or Parallels Plesk Panel 10 (unlimited) free of charge Details —
Connection 100 Mbit network connection

1&1 Hosting

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
Who the hell buys computer software at 2 a.m.
major company's with expanding websites and webservices. In the broad scope of things not that many people are upgrading at this hour. but we have +11,000,000 customers so some of them are bound to be up at this hour.

and that's hardware lol. A six core server :-D
gotta love commission + salary jobs :-D

We have a 12 core server but it's 999.00 a month.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
major company's with expanding websites and webservices. In the broad scope of things not that many people are upgrading at this hour. but we have +11,000,000 customers so some of them are bound to be up at this hour.

and that's hardware lol. A six core server :-D
gotta love commission + salary jobs :-D

We have a 12 core server but it's 999.00 a month.
IP god damn check.

·
Registered
5,141 Posts
21 - 40 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.