Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
yes.... some of the most polite customers ever but also some of the most annoying. 10 minute long emails to ask one pricing question :lol
That's because their vocabulary is outdated. So they use words that don't mean much more than cereal, gay people, and other ridiculous things. :hehe

But I do love some of the women in the UK. Accents are awesome.

·
Registered
495 Posts
That's because their vocabulary is outdated. So they use words that don't mean much more than cereal, gay people, and other ridiculous things. :hehe

But I do love some of the women in the UK. Accents are awesome.
true story. but they want to fucking talk about the history of their company. all their social problems, and how they are feeling with their other business blah blah blah. then they follow it up wiht a 5 word question. "how much is your hosting" i'm like really? you couldn't just fucking ask that up front as opposed to subjecting me to 15 minutes of pointless conversation

ps. british chicks are hot....if they have all their teeth

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
true story. but they want to fucking talk about the history of their company. all their social problems, and how they are feeling with their other business blah blah blah. then they follow it up wiht a 5 word question. "how much is your hosting" i'm like really? you couldn't just fucking ask that up front as opposed to subjecting me to 15 minutes of pointless conversation

If they have all the teeth and are clean. I avoid the countryside. Scary stuff man, you think the women in the country here in the US are bad.

I also think they call themselves English, lol. I've seen a few nut shots from them when they get called British.

Canadians aren't much better at it though, when I was bar tending at work, we had Aquarium people from around the world. They like to talk your head off before asking for a beer. Then they kept on talking afterwards. They were nice people though, big tippers. I miss them coming through the hotel, made $375 in tips for 2 days of bar tending for a couple of hours. Not bad. That's not counting foreign money and a $75 bottle of Jack. And the all the flashing women. I <3ed that English chick. 5'7" blonde hair, blue eye'd, petite frame with a nice ass, and a great C-rack.

:cry I want them to come back.

·
Registered
5,141 Posts

It's called polite small talk, See we don't just ram it up you, we like to tickle you with our soft English words :p

SOME british chick are hot but we have a small choice.

Now eastern European on the other hand, Ugly women are bred out of the chain, Honestly!

·
Registered
5,269 Posts
Hmm, I wonder if this was for real. $700 for redoing an exhaust with plain steel pipes? Who would be dumb enough to shell that out when you could get a low-end Tanabe exhaust for less.

A muffler shop could have fabricated a new one for probably $300-$400 will all new piping, muffler, hangars, flanges, and tailpipe. So to redo piping with existing pieces shouldn't cost more.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey i just straight piped my "Honda Showbox jiofi.local.html tplinklogin Del sol" All they did was get a 2.25" pipe From The front back (Cut out Resonator and cat) Kept the factory "Bends" and put a 4 inch tip Cannon.

They charged 700$ CDN, My friend sayed ey rippd me off.. Wondering what kind of deal this is or what i could have got it for
LMAO

41 - 51 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.