Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we'll right befor the board went down i posted saying i would have pics of the hybrid, so here she is, and here's a quick run down of what's been done, since i don't want a gay ass 20 line sig..

base of project : 00 vms civic hatch back auto trans
engine/tranny : B16a2/GSR
engine mods : cone filter, sebring muffler
interior mods : 00 Si front seats, 00 Si gauge cluster and ash lighting, 00 Si strearing wheel, 00 Si leather shift knob
exterior mods : tsunami front lip
supension mods : ST sway bars 1"front 3/4"rear, eibach pro kit springs, rear disc breaks
points of intrest : car started out it's life as an auto, car got most of it's donated parts from a totaled Si i bought, car also does not or ever did have A/C nore will it ever, back up lights do not work, wipers squiters don't work, car has many eletrical problems due to tranny swap

soon to come as in already ordered DC 4-1 JDM header, skunk2 short shifter, energy supension shifter bushings, copper seal exhaust gasket
soon to be ordered : skunk2 intake manifold, skunk2 exhaust

k here's the pic of my turd enjoy

· Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
95civicEX said:
looks pretty good, my only advise is to get the rims off of the totalled si too :p
all ready sold them and one was bent beyond use, used as payment for labor

· Registered
868 Posts
Your hatch is looking pretty good. Get some Spoon rims or the Rota Slipstreams (they are played out but look very nice on silver 00 hatches). Another thing...the black door moulding. Other than that, very nice. Got any 1/4mile times yet? I would assume somewhere between mid-high 14s. Friend has a GS-R swap in his 00 hatch and runs 14.7

· Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah she's been to the track, best so far is a 15.5 (not to bad considering an Si is supposed to run 15.7 stock)power adders and airing down my tires should help out a lot, the wheels are kinda on the back burner, so is anything else that deals with looks for the most part, i do need an exhaust and wheels though so i can get a lil more action on the street, prolly picking up konig traffik's soon thou, the way it looks now it's hard to tell anythings been done at all, but yeah power befor looks is my theory, i figure no matter how good your car looks if it's slow IT'S SLOW

and untill i get some forced induction of some type (prolly getting the purple stuff next month) i think i'm slow too...

· Registered
868 Posts
Yeah, thats been my theory for a long time now...all go, little show. I just recently bought a b16 for my car, so I am putting it in there this weekend. Afterwards (even though I like goin fast), i am probably gonna take care of a few dents and get some lighter rims. I am taking it to the track in about 2 weeks, I'll let you know what I run (i have AEM CAI and 2.5" Catback exhaust and VAFC).

· Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
GhostRider said:
how'd you change the lighting behind the gauges? or are they just whitefaced gauges with red numbering?

nevermind cause everything's like that

how'd you do that?
ghost
have you ever seen the inside of an Si at night? they are all like that, i just swaped out all the stuff from my Si parts car, no fancy crap, oh btw integra type r's are also orange like that...

· Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
pushVTEC said:
Trent, your car is sooooo slow! my ex will you hand you your ass! :D
i know, it's the biggest turd on the board, i'm slow as they come, but honestly i never said i'm fast nore will you ever hear me talking about that, not till i'm running 12's anyway, but to shave 3 full seconds off my time slips is going to take a lot more than just a swap :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.