Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im selling my cluster in great condition, looks 50 times better than the 92-93 guages...great conversion....150 bucks...also please dont move this thread mods as this is a very specific item, and will get no attention other than in this specific forum, thansk in advance..peace!

· Registered
3,921 Posts
That's a pretty good deal... I love my gauges... peace.

~Peace :cool:

· Registered
1,688 Posts
yeah i love the way mine looks...i would recommend it to the sub-94 prelude owners....they light up and is awesome to look at...turn off the ignition everything is pitch black....

· Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
all you would need is the harness for the guages, and the control box..most every junkyard i visited didnt even know what the thing was...tell them its a relay...you can find these at local junkyards...thats why im selling the guages for so cheap...they usually go for around 400 bucks, sometimes more...they do look a hundred times better, im only selling mine cuz im swapping in a JDM one thats in Kilometers per hour :D I will also guide you through the conversion as i have already done it..let me know in advance, but most will tell u that these guages are better peace out guys!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.