Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Almost forgot , the GT-R and the G-35 (skyline) have completely different body styles. I wish I could show you guys a pic. If anyone has a link to a pic of the new GT-R, post it, please.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Stick with your Accord.
You know what it's been through and yuou know the ins and outs. If you get a WRX, you will be just another guy with a wrx. If you swap your engine, you will have an ace up your sleeve.

The whole purpous of what we do is to take a stock car and build it yourself. It's a hobby.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
thanks for all the advice....man did this forum get sidetracked though...lol...I never once wanted to buy a wrx....way too much money for me..lol..thanks again...

·
Registered
23 Posts
my $.02.

HEY GUYS, WE'RE ACCORD FANS HERE! Screw the wrx or others.

Why do you want to get a new engine at 104k miles? These babies will go 300k + with no problem! Just add some bolt on's. I/H/E/pulleys, etc. If you blow it or destroy it, then go for the H22! You should be able to use the same bolt on's for the H22...

·
Registered
237 Posts
pnc/Rcer said:
I think I'm in a similar situation, I have a 96 Accord ex and like 120,000 miles on it. I want to either do a h22 swap or get the next gen Accord. I'm waitin' to see the specs as far ass horsepower and torque but I'm realy attached to the Accord. If the next gen can hang with the new Altima I think I'll get one but I would rather keep my car and use that money modding after a swap. Does anyone know what the next Accord will be like?
the design for the 2003 accord will me pretty much like this years with a slightly stronger engine....saw it in motor trend

21 - 26 of 26 Posts