Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well basicly my question is i have a skunk2 manifold and i also have the stock on i currently have a b16 skunk2 manifold on my car should i install the direct port on my skunk2 manifold or OEm manifold

·
Registered
20,271 Posts
BOFODEZNUTZ said:
well basicly my question is i have a skunk2 manifold and i also have the stock on i currently have a b16 skunk2 manifold on my car should i install the direct port on my skunk2 manifold or OEm manifold
its up to you if you want to drill into the skunk2 manifold

·
Registered
433 Posts
fck that, both manis suck as far as drillingfor direct port. ur lines will come out all dicked up. check my thread above for a jg mani for sale. buy that and just get it modded to fit ur b16 head. lot simpler lot cleaner. i did an ls mani and h22 manis, they are bitches

·
Registered
433 Posts
thats evenworse...changing jets isnt even fun ontop, on bottom itll be a blast:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
nope but you got a lot more room to run tubing, and it doesnt end up cluttered all over the top of the manifold.

·
Registered
433 Posts
its really not that hard to run uptop. i have pics of a NX rail for a ls mani i did.

·
Registered
292 Posts
roby said:
fck that, both manis suck as far as drillingfor direct port. ur lines will come out all dicked up. check my thread above for a jg mani for sale. buy that and just get it modded to fit ur b16 head. lot simpler lot cleaner. i did an ls mani and h22 manis, they are bitches
so how hard is it to do the direct port on a h22 mani?

·
Registered
20,271 Posts
roby said:
its really not that hard to run uptop. i have pics of a NX rail for a ls mani i did.
this foo right here always be trying to sell shit. lolz

but his DP manifolds are nice.:D :p

·
Registered
433 Posts
IhAvEaLuDe said:
so how hard is it to do the direct port on a h22 mani?
drilling aint the hard part. its getting all the lines to clear and getting it somewhat neat. most of the time a hardline install on a h22 or a ls/b16 looks like crap. just have to plan it out ahead of time.send me your mani and ill do it for free....shit, its winter break gotta do something interesting.

·
Registered
7 Posts
roby said:
drilling aint the hard part. its getting all the lines to clear and getting it somewhat neat. most of the time a hardline install on a h22 or a ls/b16 looks like crap. just have to plan it out ahead of time.send me your mani and ill do it for free....shit, its winter break gotta do something interesting.
lol, no shit, for free?? whats your address, ill send you my setup so you wont be bored!!! :p

·
Registered
433 Posts
fk you bean tosser

1 - 12 of 12 Posts