Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
i know i could probably search the internet and find these rather easily, but from SHO i know i can trust the directions. i need to know boost gauge, air/fuel gauge, vacuum line for blow off valve and boost controller

·
Registered
185 Posts
i need a diy for shift linkage on a b-series into an eg. it would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
there are still so many things you can do...diy body kit, diy paint job, diy painted tails, diy suspension, diy doors, diy shaved door handles...you get where im goin?

·
Registered
11,252 Posts
i know there was a thread about a few weeks ago on how to paint ur tail lights red, and its a general explanation. I was wondering if there is anything specific for an rsx, cause i dont want to mess anything up when im trying this. thanks

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
i painted my sol tails all red. i didnt do it the same way most ppl do an rsx. most ive heard use red vinyl trans. tape. i used translucent spray paint for my sol. only bad part is...after bein in the sun, unless clear coated right, the red fades.

·
Registered
11,252 Posts
ya people have told me to use some type of tape or something. I unno which is better tho. I mean its less hassle with the tape, but which one looks better? Id rather spend more time on the one that looks better. I just want to know how to take the tail lights off then it will be simple for me.

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
well either way, you dont HAVE to take the tail lights out. with tape you just simply place the tape over the turn signal and cut off the excess with a razor blade or utility knife. with paint its eaiser with them out of the car and you dont have to worry about paint getting on the car.

·
Registered
86 Posts
ther was a thread in another forum that goes sumtin like this
"DIY build your own turbo for under $600"
any one opened it coz it wont work on myside and also if you can open it post the info up in this forum thanx :D

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
dnutt said:
ther was a thread in another forum that goes sumtin like this
"DIY build your own turbo for under $600"
any one opened it coz it wont work on myside and also if you can open it post the info up in this forum thanx :D
yea, its all over the turbo forum. you could probably find threads about it on the civic, integra, and d series forum. just do some searches for 'junkyard turbo'

·
Registered
16 Posts
DIY Power door locks

Hey Guys, I'm looking for a DIY kit maybe for power door locks for a 04 Civic Coupe. Any help would be greatly appreciated...I would have gone for the whole power package but for some reason, I really dislike power windows because they seem to always go out on me at the worse time. If you have any infor please msg me here or to my SHO account...
Peace out guyz!
MiG

·
Registered
143 Posts
1 - 20 of 98 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.