Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am looking for a DIY for the installation of red "H" emblems for the 98 Civic DX hatchback. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I have a done a search a few times already and could not find anything.

·
Registered
4 Posts
no screw's for rear. but for front, you'll have to tell me what car you have.

year model.

and most of rear badges/emblems are removeable with dental floss.

fucking read. god damnit
fucking read? I believe I had already stated what year and car model I have. I believe you should "fucking" read. Now calm the fuck down...

·
Registered
4 Posts
no thanks on calming down. i am as calm as I can be. I am going to assume that you tried to neg rep me. so i'm going to give you something back as well.

you need to use motherfucking dental floss in the rear to get the double sided tape off around the "H" and it has two pins you can easily pop out. it will have plastic hole garments to keep the "H" in securely.

as for front, you need to take your front grill off, and you can do that by removing the fucking tabs that holds it in place. you can use a fucking flat head screw driver to do so. be careful because they are extremely fucking easy to brake if you give it too much "pull". and the "H" badge in front should be held in by two fucking philips screws.

I hope this fucking helps, to me, just another person that wants to get fucking spoon fed. use common sense.
Fucking thanks! :w00tz

EDIT: -1000000 points rofl!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.