Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
61 - 80 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
lwtc_autobody said:
I am having trouble getting the bumper off without removing the lights, but I can't get the lights out without removing the bumper... Has anyone removed there front bumper on the integra 93 before and how did you do it?
Iam pretty sure its like the 5th gen accord where some of the bumper clips are underneath the headlights but I've removed it. You have to loosen up your headlights from the top to make enough space to remove the clips.

·
Registered
296 Posts
first of all, not sure if my question is in right topic.... anyway, when u replace clutch release bearing, u have to use high temperature grease. but not sure what range of temperature the grease should be good for. i found several (im sure u can find them pretty much any hardware store though...) at pepboys and i remember that most of them were said to be able to handle up to 350 degrees F. would this work?

·
Registered
17,396 Posts
DIY request with 01-02 4dr honda accord fog lights installation (pics below) thanks for any help, and if you know where i can get instructions to, that'd be great

it's simple as HID's.

put your switch in. hook up the relay to battery, relay to your interior fog light switch, then switch to fog's, then ground it.

simple steps.

or go to honda and ask them to print out the fog light diagram

·
Registered
17,396 Posts
Can I get a DIY for a rear camber kit for a 7th gen Civic?
what do you have?

if you have the rear upper control arm with camber plate on it..that looks like this..

put it on the car, then equal it out on both sides, then camber in as much as you want, but equally on both sides.

I don't know why you would buy a camber kit if you don't have a use for it...

your car should have a natural rear camber as the rear suspension compresses. and it should be enough if you have stock or bit over sized wheel/tires. and No honda owners that I know are hella flushed, you shouldn't need it unless you are super fucking slammed.

hope that helped. if the pics didn't do it, i don't know what can. because it's a basic replacement upper control arm with camber plates on it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am looking for a DIY for the installation of red "H" emblems for the 98 Civic DX hatchback. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I have a done a search a few times already and could not find anything.

·
Registered
17,396 Posts
what are you looking to do?
http://www.hardtopguy.com/store/image.php?productid=237

did you buy one of those? if so, just apply 3M double sided tape on it, trip the exesive tape around the emblem, and remove your old one with a tooth floss, and clean up the area a bit and just install that one.

or..if you were asking to turn your old Honda emblem into red..remove it with tooth floss, clean it up, spray paint it. and apply some 3M double sided tape on it, and trip as above and apply.

·
Registered
4 Posts
no screw's for rear. but for front, you'll have to tell me what car you have.

year model.

and most of rear badges/emblems are removeable with dental floss.

fucking read. god damnit
fucking read? I believe I had already stated what year and car model I have. I believe you should "fucking" read. Now calm the fuck down...

61 - 80 of 98 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.