Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
81 - 98 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
17,396 Posts
fucking read? I believe I had already stated what year and car model I have. I believe you should "fucking" read. Now calm the fuck down...
no thanks on calming down. i am as calm as I can be. I am going to assume that you tried to neg rep me. so i'm going to give you something back as well.

you need to use motherfucking dental floss in the rear to get the double sided tape off around the "H" and it has two pins you can easily pop out. it will have plastic hole garments to keep the "H" in securely.

as for front, you need to take your front grill off, and you can do that by removing the fucking tabs that holds it in place. you can use a fucking flat head screw driver to do so. be careful because they are extremely fucking easy to brake if you give it too much "pull". and the "H" badge in front should be held in by two fucking philips screws.

I hope this fucking helps, to me, just another person that wants to get fucking spoon fed. use common sense.

·
Registered
4 Posts
no thanks on calming down. i am as calm as I can be. I am going to assume that you tried to neg rep me. so i'm going to give you something back as well.

you need to use motherfucking dental floss in the rear to get the double sided tape off around the "H" and it has two pins you can easily pop out. it will have plastic hole garments to keep the "H" in securely.

as for front, you need to take your front grill off, and you can do that by removing the fucking tabs that holds it in place. you can use a fucking flat head screw driver to do so. be careful because they are extremely fucking easy to brake if you give it too much "pull". and the "H" badge in front should be held in by two fucking philips screws.

I hope this fucking helps, to me, just another person that wants to get fucking spoon fed. use common sense.
Fucking thanks! :w00tz

EDIT: -1000000 points rofl!

·
Registered
2 Posts
THE ODOMETER/TRIP BACKLIGHT ON MY 2002 HONDA ACCORD EX-L JUST WENT OUT....DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO REPLACE IT, WHAT TYPE BULB IT IS, HOW MUCH IT COSTS FOR THE DEALERSHIP TO FIX, OR CAN MY FATHER AN EX-MECHANIC OF 25 YEARS FIX IT FOR ME....PLEASE HELP IT DRIVES ME CRAZY THAT IT DOESNT WORK
THANKS GUYS
JOE

·
Registered
2 Posts
do you know how to fix it....in regards to what has to come apart or what kind of bulb it maybe anything that you or anyone else knows please let me know....this is in regards to my previous message
thanks guys

·
Registered
60 Posts
f1 mirrors

i bought some f1 mirrors off crapbay, and after having to take a saw to fabricate them to fit(this should give you a hint on whether or not to buy them) i proceeded to wire them up to a ground and the turn signal power, problem is the 3rd wire!! i have to hook it up to a power source or the lights on the turn signals dont come on, when it is hooked up to a power source they stay on until i use the turn signal, then they flash like they should. i keep getting pulled over because even though they are white led's, they have a ever so slight blue tint to them, like some HID's, and heaven forbid my lowered hatch would look exactly like an emergency vehicle with white(slightly bluish) turn signal lights. can anyone help me figure out the third wire thing, iv'e tried about everything.

:(

·
Registered
24 Posts
could we list some more "free mods" ? alot of us love working on our cars but are broke
for example "vtec light mod" is simple and free
wire tuck is a free mod as well- only requires some xtra wires and electrical tape, wire shielding
(shit we all have layin around)

81 - 98 of 98 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.