Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys what's up, my buddy has just gave me two dizzy's for free. He said that he doesn't know what they go to. So i was wondering how i could get my obd-0 dizzy to obd-1. The two are obd-1 because i plugged it into my buddies car and it's a 1995. So the motor i am using is a b18-a1 i am converting it to obd-1. I have a obd-0 dizzy which is all their and the two obd-1 are not all their so is their anyway to switch parts. Another question is, are their differances between vtec and non-vtec and how can i tell what the differance's are. Thanks alot, later

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey so i found out they are vtec dizzies so what could i do. How many of the holes don't line up, could i maybe make a bracket until i get the right one. Do they both work the same, the only differance i heard of was that the vtec can handle higher rpm's. If it is could i make a speacial bracket, Thanks later

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.