Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14,616 Posts
Horse shit. You're one of the old night crew. You of course know by now I need specific instructions like these, so thanks!

·
Registered
5,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was off SHO for like almost 4 years. I was a cop with a county popo department. I stayed off all forums during that time.

·
Registered
14,616 Posts
Oh. Are those two things related? If it's not too personal a question; why aren't you a cop anymore? Sry so many questions, but what was your old sn? Sorry for mistaking you. You kinda act like Matt, or a couple of other old nc guys.

·
Registered
5,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh. Are those two things related? If it's not too personal a question; why aren't you a cop anymore? Sry so many questions, but what was your old sn? Sorry for mistaking you. You kinda act like Matt, or a couple of other old nc guys.
Didn't have time for sho or anything else for that matter.
Decided to go back into IT. Cop pay isn't good. I was trying to do as much police over-time and off-duty gigs but there wasn't a lot out there. The economy went south, so did raises and over-time opportunities (working for a different platoon or shift, DUI checkpoints, traffic specials) and off-duty jobs (jobs that are not paid by the county but are private businesses hiring cops for security). They would let you comp your time instead of getting OT if you had to work longer on a late arrest or something else. This takes a couple of hours usually and so if you nab the dude near the end of your shift, you need to work longer to finish the arrest. Something else might be a big incident or multiple big incidents occurred and a lot of midnight shift officers were tied up so they ask evening shift to stay longer. Big incident is like a homicide or shooting/stabbing.
fartbomber is my only sn. I think. I may have been banned a long time ago and forgot about my original sn because I decided not to do troll-like stuff again. :eek:

Anyway, I watched these videos. Pretty lame. Skinny girls who are so-so looking.

·
Registered
14,616 Posts
Lol @ the review. Guess I won't bother. I never figured cops made a whole lot. I'm glad you got into something better and back on here. You seem to know stuff, and this place needs that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts