Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
2,120 Posts
yups.....they fit. i will be looking for a set of the newer gsr wheels...those are cool. or maybe some newer LS rims...the ones that look like baby shumachers.

· Registered
252 Posts
I like the 00 si rims....those and the ones off of the new Accord SE's....I think they are the same as the si's....if not, then very similar....but peeps still want too much money for them for me to spend right now....

· Registered
2,168 Posts
si rims look really good on a rex. If you can find them for good price then i would get them. The new GSR wheels look alrite imo. I've only seen them on one rex and i didnt really like them. I guess it all depends on your set up. Does anyone have pics of the GSR wheels on the rex????

· Registered
2,168 Posts
Nossy said:
I like the 00 si rims....those and the ones off of the new Accord SE's....I think they are the same as the si's....if not, then very similar....but peeps still want too much money for them for me to spend right now....
SE rims are a lil different. Similar style but they are a coated. Kinda look ceramic. And they come with a bigger tire, but i guess that could be easily changed.

· Registered
2,236 Posts
KiLLerX said:
you wont need spacers ,its a straight forward bolt up .get a set an be gone.you like them they look sharp ..
Never use spacers unless you absolutely have too. People will put spacers on then the minutes they get good traction and try to get going they break their lug nuts and the wheels roll without the car moving. Spacers suck, plain and simple. Seen it happen to too many cherry cars with nice rims.

· Registered
273 Posts
Re: yeah there sweet too

8psiSi said:
im kinda feeling the new gsr wheels more though(i think its 99-01.those are some sick wheels
this guy i know has a black 98 civic with flat black powder coated 99GSR rims. looks awsome as shiznit

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.