Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am curious.. do guys like horney chicks....?? i mean... i know most guys are horney and thats ok.. but is it cool to have a girlfriend who is always horney...i mean.. i am horney ALOT.. i guess... i could do it anywhere.. anytime.. LoL...so what iam really wondering is if its a TURN-ON or a TURN-OFF...let me know why you think soo... ????:D :p

·
Registered
375 Posts
ill give u the whole inside scoop just let me get your sn

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
hhhmmmm do guys like horny chicks.

is this a qeustion or a statement? lol i garuantee it will not take very long if people check this link to see if guys like horny chicks:D

·
Registered
14,752 Posts
So what I hear you saying is you are suffering from NSATT (Needs Sex All The Time) well your in luck cuz I have just the cure for that.

COME GET SOME DICK!

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
Shogunn said:
So what I hear you saying is you are suffering from NSATT (Needs Sex All The Time) well your in luck cuz I have just the cure for that.

COME GET SOME DICK!

!!!!!!ROFL!!!!!!

:lol2: :lol2:

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
lol yeah shogunn will turn you into a lesbian or make you frigid for the rest of your life. :D

·
Registered
14,752 Posts
rufus`` said:
lol yeah shogunn will turn you into a lesbian or make you frigid for the rest of your life. :D
Teh Roofer lies dont mind him.

·
Premium Member
18,247 Posts
that's like asking girls do they like make up...

a small small percentage will NOT (aka manly women tee hee)

of course guys like horny girls....what's NOT to like about that?

"oh noes, my dick is getting sucked you horny bitch...lemme finish my video game"

:p

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
ThE ReMiX said:
why wouldn't a guy like a horney chick? that is the question!

well.......when you first meet hte girl its nice that she is horney....but after a lil while (month or more) you realize...WOW this bitch has prolly fucked a lot of guys...then once you get over that...its nice to have a horney GF again

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well.......when you first meet hte girl its nice that she is horney....but after a lil while (month or more) you realize...WOW this bitch has prolly fucked a lot of guys...then once you get over that...its nice to have a horney GF again

well what if you girlfriend was a virgin when you met her.. and then u took her virginity away and she is horney NOW! ..
then you wouldnt have to worry about her fucking alot of guys because you were her first anyways

·
Registered
14,752 Posts
SexyHondaBabe said:
well what if you girlfriend was a virgin when you met her.. and then u took her virginity away and she is horney NOW! ..
then you wouldnt have to worry about her fucking alot of guys because you were her first anyways
Whats your boyfriends name on here?

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
SexyHondaBabe said:

that would be quite wonderful

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Shogunn said:
Whats your boyfriends name on here?
umm his name is RicerTypeR?!?!?!?!?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
styles-rsx said:
hahahahaha...."werd"

why dont u give me the inside scoop now..
thats what this thread is here for...LoL... or you can write me a pm.. which ever

1 - 20 of 35 Posts