Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this person is a scam artist I repeat do not do business with him he stole $500.00 from me it was my fault for being stupid and trusting him. He told me he would send me a jackson racing supercharger, what he did was when I gave him my address he just found another address with my zipcode and sent an envelope to that address so he had a delivery confirmation from usps which only tells you the zipcode it goes to, it does not give you and address, I went to my postoffice to find out where my package went and the postoffice told me it went to another address but that it was only an envelope I dont know about you guys but I doubt a supercharger will fit in an envelope, what he does it send an envelope to another address with the same zip and use delivery confirmation that way when you dont recieve the item and you contact him he will try to blame it on the postoffice because he claims to have a delivery confirmation, DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM HIM I SWEAR YOU WILL GET RIPPED OFF he does not use paypal that only western union that way there is no way to get your money back, he is a little BITCH and Im, warning everyone not to do business with him. The Mutha fucka would not answer any of my calls and he would text me once in a while if he has time to text why would he not answer my calls Please BE CAREFUL, and the reason he uses western union is because there is no way to get ur money back from him and he puts the western union in a girls name, stay away from him

·
Registered
5 Posts
im going to add to this, i also got scammed on this site for a turbo exhaust manifold, the users name a pgpbubble. just be careful guys if they dont use paypal, and they dont live in your area to go pick up the item, then it just isnt worth it if you ask me.

·
Registered
252 Posts
this person is a scam artist I repeat do not do business with him he stole $500.00 from me it was my fault for being stupid and trusting him. He told me he would send me a jackson racing supercharger, what he did was when I gave him my address he just found another address with my zipcode and sent an envelope to that address so he had a delivery confirmation from usps which only tells you the zipcode it goes to, it does not give you and address, I went to my postoffice to find out where my package went and the postoffice told me it went to another address but that it was only an envelope I dont know about you guys but I doubt a supercharger will fit in an envelope, what he does it send an envelope to another address with the same zip and use delivery confirmation that way when you dont recieve the item and you contact him he will try to blame it on the postoffice because he claims to have a delivery confirmation, DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM HIM I SWEAR YOU WILL GET RIPPED OFF he does not use paypal that only western union that way there is no way to get your money back, he is a little BITCH and Im, warning everyone not to do business with him. The Mutha fucka would not answer any of my calls and he would text me once in a while if he has time to text why would he not answer my calls Please BE CAREFUL, and the reason he uses western union is because there is no way to get ur money back from him and he puts the western union in a girls name, stay away from him

thats y they say not to purchase anything from members that dont have 50 posts or more..........they should move it up to 75 or 100!!!

Sorry to hear that!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Info on this turd

It looks like you had a website where you bought the supercharger and emails from him.

FORWARD these addresses to me so that I can start researching the addresses and contact the San Diego Police Dept and San Diego Superior Court.

Also, the Western Union address he uses may be traceable.

Thanks for letting me know!!!!!!!!!

We will get this bastard yet,
Ed
[email protected]

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
b smarter with your money. its not his fault. thats like fightin the dude that fuked ur wife...she gave up teh pussy, not him.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts