Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Yes, thats integraxtr's beauty.

Anyway, does anyone know where i can get a pair of those mugen side skirts from a reputable source. Every now and then i catch them on eBay, but i cant seem to find them on any "more official" websites / reputable sources.

Thanks for any help

·
Registered
204 Posts
what are they charging on ebay approximately? If you can find a dealer thats very well rated, then maybe its worth a little risk to save yourself money. If you get them from ebay and they don't live up to your expectations, just sell them on ebay to someone else :D

·
Premium Member
18,247 Posts
hey..hehe my car..:tu:

i got mine from a buddy who opened up shop....:

www.afsmotorsports.com

haha you can see my super unmodded car on page four of the pics on that site...

anyways, talk to Shawn or Andy...they have them and tell them Alex sent ya..

if it's still bad (price) then i would try and look for the OEM side skirts...:tu:

good luck..

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Alright, i went ahead and e-mailed afsmotorsports asking what the price was. I'm suprised you cant find these anywhere on the net, i see these skirts in real life quite often.

Does anyone know where you can purchase the wings west skirts [that are pretty much same thing] individually?

Thanks

·
Registered
29 Posts
yea me too............and i dont mean to get off-topic but does anyone know how i can get the rest of my posts that i had before the server went down........and how can i get my avatar back because it wont let me change it...please someone PM and help me out.......... thanx

·
Premium Member
18,247 Posts
cool cool

you could call down to them too..

watch out tho, they're a little fobby (kekekeke)

;)

haha i was the only asian mofo that spoke perfect english while being around them :p

anyways, all the joking aside, hope they hook you up :tu:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.