Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
i dont know if youre gonna or if you have already shaved your emblems and such but if youre not going to i would suggest getting gold emblems to match the rims. ive seen far too many cars with gold rims and chrome everything else and it just looks odd.

gold on some shades of white looks niiice. what shade of white is that on your car anywayz?

·
Banned
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My cars color is Tafetta white. I've seen gold rims on this one white civic before. I think your all thinking of really gold rims. I was thinking of the Advan Gram light gold rims. They are pretty light in color not really dark gold.

·
Banned
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I want to ask you guys what wheels in size 16" look good on my car then? I want something that is 16" in size but looks bigger. Which is why I'm kinda leaning towards Kosei K1s or 5zigen Fireballs. But if there are others let me know. I'm planning on using 205/45/16s.

·
Registered
513 Posts
WHat I beleive is if oyu like em get em......dont get them cause everyone else likes them unless you're just building a car for everyone elses impression.

I style my car to express my style and tastes not what everyone else likes.......being different for the most part is what it's all about.

And yeah Bronze rims look HOT on ANY car. But it's more JDM too....So I'd get 16" and not too big. And go JDM all the way.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Psyk0tic said:
My cars color is Tafetta white. I've seen gold rims on this one white civic before. I think your all thinking of really gold rims. I was thinking of the Advan Gram light gold rims. They are pretty light in color not really dark gold.

You're in the right track for bronze rims with 16".....and the size in looks on the 16" are gonna be JUST RIGHT meaning that they won't be to big or too small. Just give it a drop and you'll be fine.

when I get my 92 civic h/b im going bronze in 16" w/ champ. White...then either shaving ALL the emblems or just keeping the "h" and paint that bronze in color.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.