Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since we have a No Advertising rule here, it's sort of difficult to post a thread and have it not deemed as an advertisement. SO this thread is for you guys who wanna hook the members up, but not get in trouble :) Shops trying to advertise here will have their posts deleted.

The rules are simple: post what you can hook us up with and how to get in touch w/ you. Anything beyond that will be edited or deleted according to the staff's discretion. :tu

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
I have hookups and get discounts on the following:

-LED's
3mm and 5mm LED's currently I have 3,000 and have ice blue, crystal white, neon green, fire amber orange and UV leds.

-Phones
I sometimes win phones and so can jus sell them off for a few bucks here and

-LED dash installs
I do work on the side as favors and such; payment can be done in food or money either way i almost dont care.

-Tail Clearing
Tail light clearing and modification

-Repair
Wireless phone repair of some water damage, droppage, some occasional nuances.

-Almost any car installs
I have a hookup to an install/mod shop so SOME things can be done.

HMmm ways to contact me
Well........ email to [email protected] or hit me on aim at tdggouki33

·
Registered
555 Posts
I can get Hookups for all SHO members in OC area on workout shit like, creatine, glutamine, protiens, basically anything. I work at the Max Muscle in Orange.call me at 714 348 2189. My name is Richard.

Police and Firefighters w/ ID get a bigger discount than normal SHO members.

if you wanna see what we have at the store .. call me and ask for directions

And thanks much to Ultra for this post ! :)

WE HAVE a AIM ACCOUNT!!! Its MaxMuscleCORP !! Hit it up. For SHO discounts ask for richard !! If i here i will put you under VIP Customer and we will always give discounts then! just hit it up.

-edited for content

·
Registered
11 Posts
I can hook everyone up @ Legend Motorsport in cerritos 15971 S Piuma Ave. Cerritos CA 90703 562-860-9804. Ask for Abe or Oz

Call for a prices. Be sure to mention this post on SUPER Honda

·
Registered
33,541 Posts
anyone in the seattle-everett area, i will do sidework on your vehicles, just pm me on here or e mail at [email protected]

·
Registered
50 Posts
check the sig...everything imaginable that is jdm...from buddyclub and mugen to toda and spoon and everything in between.

pm me on here for quotes or info.

·
Registered
14 Posts
hello

for any in the seattle area,,,

I work at a vw dealership....I know it doesnt help a ton, but I get great discounts on vw stuff,,,,

I can get cost plus 10 on parts from schucks, action , and other dealerships.

I custom design, and hand cut vinyl decals.

you can reach me by clicking on the link in my sig, or email me at
[email protected]

---josh---

·
Registered
32 Posts
well i work at the zone in the 909 by calstate university hit me up
cell 909 801-0206, leave a message cause i really dont answer if i dont know he #

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Auto Glass. Any Make and model. Windshield, back, vent, quarter glass. Motors and regulators. Glass and installations. Discount given if Superhonda is mentioned. Located in NorCal with mobile unit.

·
Registered
51 Posts
A friend of mine is a wholesale distributor so I can hook everyone up with High performance parts, accesories, and wheels and tires. From brand names to knock offs. If anyone here is interested or needs a price just PM me and I'll get back to you asap.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I can hook up deals on many after-market parts. Feel free to PM with what you're looking for and i'll see what i can do. :cool

5Zigen, Greddy, Seibon, Chargespeed, Tein, Eibach, Enkei, etc, etc.

Exhausts, Body kits, turbo kits, Wheels, intakes, Nitrous systems, etc, etc.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Looks like there hasn't been anyone posting here in awhile, but I wanted to let Socal people know they can come down and check out our seats personally and chat with us if they want. We can also offer hooked up prices for local SHO people for pickup.

We have mainly the racing seats and harnesses on display.

Racing Seats

We can also get any Premium name brand performance product so let us know what you need and we will do our best to give you the lowest prices.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts