Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
419 Posts
Yes they do.

· Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
is it an extra or is it the one you get when you get eng/tran? what should you expect to pay for it?(so i dont get ripped off) been planning on using my si tran the whole time.

· Registered
1,052 Posts
The ZC trannys don't all come with a LSD just a feew probably the ones form the Integra I would gues but don't quote me on that. I have a ZC tranny with no LSD so I definetely know this is a fact and no I didn't get ripped cause I got the tranny for free. Also one thing to note is that the ZC tranny will not accept your axles as it uses B series axles not D series. Now if you are planning on getting one and doing a ZC/Si hybrid then you don't need to buy one with the LSD since the only way to use it is to get a ZC intermidiate shaft and axles form a Integra and and the hubs to as on the EF I don't think it will accept Bseries axles like the EG. Not sure on that though I didn't test mine while they were apart. Hit me up if you have any questions.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.