Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wussup pimps and pimpettes, my gas gauge was reading wrong eversince i bought this prelude, so people on ********** told me it would be my fuel gauge meter. I went to honda and bought that for $115, but now i need a diagram from a service manual or helms on how to replace it cuz i'm too poor to buy one of those. Now, the car is 1993 prelude vtec (h22) with accord tranny. So, if you have one of these manuals and could scan pages on how to replace this thing, i'd appreciate it big time. The thing is called fuel gauge meter unit, and is located in the trunk next to the fuel pump under that metal cover, thanks :)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dude, i searched **********, google, yahoo , nothing

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
look man, if you can't help, don't post buncha bullshit i already know about, i'm sick of "search" whores like you , i know what the fuck i'm doing, leave me the fuck alone if u can't fuckin help god damn it

·
Registered
22 Posts
Scrapin4Dr said:
look man, if you can't help, don't post buncha bullshit i already know about, i'm sick of "search" whores like you , i know what the fuck i'm doing, leave me the fuck alone if u can't fuckin help god damn it
not trying to break ur balls dude. take a chill pill. :wow

http://preludepower.com/forums/showthread.php?t=235244

there... now u gotta figure out the rest. :)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mine is a 4th gen, plus when i click those links or try to save them as, it won't do it, i dunno, thanks for the effort tho, i'm just sick of people telling to search when i searched 2-3 honda forums, google, yahoo, all that, it just pisses me off , thanks again :)

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Scrapin4Dr said:
Dude you really need to chill. Youre doing nothing but making a fool of yourself. :idiots You think anyone who has the manual now after seeing how much of a dick you are will go threw the trouble of looking something up for you. :fu Why are you arguing with someone thats just trying to help you solve your problem. And if you do "know what you are doing" you wouldnt be on the forums asking help. Learn to use the search function correctly and maybe you would realize that there is a couple of sites with hanes manuals diagrams layouts on their web pages. You dont need to buy the book you can read it online. :bash

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
look i wasn't trying to come out as a dick, i just sipmly said i know what i'm doing when it comes to searching, i wouldn't have posten if i found it somwhere, i tried everything, other than goin to honda dealer and gettin a copy out of their service manual,

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i just called honda dealership, they were being bitches too, fuck my damn luck :bash, i'm just pissed about this whole car, it was a pain in the ass eversince i got it, first my buddy put wrong crank pulley on it causing it to cut thru timing cover break my timing belt and now i got some bent valves, car runs like shit, no money for new block, accord tranny, it's just too much :confused

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i've tried to be my nicest but people today just won't let you, and shit talkers like you, sure as hell won't be my friends :)

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Scrapin4Dr said:
i've tried to be my nicest but people today just won't let you, and shit talkers like you, sure as hell won't be my friends :)
ME?!?!?!? :eek

I havent done shit to you that you didnt do to yourself. I'm sitting here just like everyone else reading what you posted to "luder_jai" after he tried to help you man. He even went threw the trouble of searching for you! Atleast you apolgized:nod :hug

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i was talking to that boy that said that i don't wanna friends or some shit, i appreciate the people that helped and are trying to help, i just hate the people that go around telling people to search, when i searched anything that came to my head, and nobody has this, i guess nobody changed the damn thing on a honda, but i think i'm gonna go head and work on it w/out anything, but i do wanna say big thank you to Drivinvtec on pages from 5th gen manual and all that, i appreciate it, and damn sure i wouldn't recommend Superhonda to people i know

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.