Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am seriously thinking of getting AIR BAGS.I just want to know how they HANDLE,and if i can still get upper and lower sway bars,and a camber kit,to have some what of performance with them on there.THANKS

· Registered
766 Posts
AIR BAGZ??? what do you mean...

· Registered
31 Posts
There was somebody on HS that posted his ride on bags. He said he had a lot of bad camber. I don't think he posts much though, you can try. It was a green 6th Gen Accord.

· Registered
1,227 Posts
ooFrost said:
There was somebody on HS that posted his ride on bags. He said he had a lot of bad camber. I don't think he posts much though, you can try. It was a green 6th Gen Accord.
I think you're talking about GhettoGreen, ive seen him post over on av6 but i dont think his ride is on bags anymore. that car is sweet as hell, tho.

· Registered
766 Posts
i figured out what it is from the comments...but i have to admit i never heard of those
and NoT sO SuPerAcCord aFTeRaLl ...maybe instead of chastising you should have explained...thx a lot
wasnt someone else pissed at you in another thread? i guess now i know why
have a good day :mad:

· Registered
899 Posts
me being a mini-trucker I know lots about bags. What you shoulg get are bag struts. They have a thing like a shock biult into them and don't ride bad. The only time you get bad negative camber is when they are aired out. I have air bags on my isuzu pickup and they ride ok but would ride much better if I had a fourlink in rear.

· Registered
1,003 Posts
air cylinders give a wonderful ride and looks awesome, tho everything nice has its drawbacks.... the turnings fine until you start speeding around and being a dumbass (fast turns), and dont get BAGS like a truck, get air CYLINDERS (made specially for imports and others), i have to eat ill post the rest in a bit

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.