Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a B16 head from him and I havent recieved it yet. I have been emailing him for the past week but he hasnt been returning my emails. Just wondering if anyone knows how I can get ahold of him. I am sure he is just gone some where and hasnt been able to get to a computer.

Thanks,
Chad

·
Registered
676 Posts
Let's hope thats the case. I've seen his name around for a really long time and haven't heard of him rippin anyone off...but theres a first for everything...sike just playin good luck

·
Registered
27 Posts
Just curious. When did the transaction take place (how long ago did money change hands)?

·
Registered
959 Posts
It means if you don't have any relevant information don't reply to the guys post with some meaningless conversation so you can get post credits.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey guys just an update. he did finally email me back saying he is busy and will ship it out when he can. That doesnt really give me any comfort considering he has had my money since around the 10th of february. He doesnt seem like a guy who would rip some one off but it has been a long time and I am trying to sell my car and I need the head! I dunno, i am just disappointed, he contacted me saying that he had the head and then when i give him the money it takes forever to get here. I guess I am just impatient.

Chad

·
Registered
676 Posts
ismael-robert said:
It means if you don't have any relevant information don't reply to the guys post with some meaningless conversation so you can get post credits.
Like you did? I'm sorry but your comments carry little meaning when you do it yourself. I also added that he's been around for a while which DOES count for something in my book. Where do you come off anyway, just tryin to start shit for fun? No point....bye.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
that is a good point solblu. i think i was wierded out by the lack of emails. i am not angry i just wanted to get ahold of him to find out what was goin on.

Chad

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
update

Well it has been almost a month to the day since I last had contact with Dark Sol. I am starting to get upset, after all he has not answered any emails since Feb 19,2005. If it turns out that he scammed me, do i have any options or am I just shit out of luck. This is so lame. I just dont know why he would contact me, say he had a B16A head for sale and then take my money and disappear. He has been on this forum forever, and from what I had known he was a good guy. I hope this is just some stupid misunderstanding. Either way is there anything I can do?

Thanks,
Chad

·
Registered
95 Posts
How did you pay? If you paid with paypal or credit card you can always file a claim but you should do it asap. Hope everything works out. I hate hearing about this shit.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i payed with a certified bank cheque. I dont know if it makes a difference. I just have no idea what to do next.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I think guys from HV know him....Post it on there. He's sold tons of parts. Also, he did have a B16 motor so I would imagine he's got a head. Shipping to canada's a bitch.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just want to update. Still no word from him, so I am contacting his local police tomorrow if he doesnt email by then. If anyone knows him tell him I dont want the head anymore and just to send me my money back. This has been an absolutely rediculous experience. I just want to move on and preferably do it with my money. So let him know.

Chad

·
Registered
13 Posts
just so everyone knows the DarkSol on this webboard is not the same DarkSol from the team d e l s o l BBS. the guy who did this has tarnished the good name of DarkSol who is a great guy

Member: DarkSol is dave stewart, he's been a soler for a while but i think he sold his. he runs the darksol bbs

member: Darksol38 has 13 posts, this is the guy you're talking about

1 - 20 of 27 Posts